Thursday, August 11, 2011

the precious journey..

As I come to the blog, I am mindful how long it has been since I have been away.. I am grateful for all the new blog followers, thank you. ... It has been a wonderful summer of travel and time spent with friends and family, most recently a glorious time at the APA convention and time with friends in Washington D.C. ...



I came back invigorated, yet too had a stressful occurence at work today... one that left me in tears, coming to again realize the precious nature of the walk, and how much I hold passion for life, love, and a place of work I genuinely value. As we meet each day, let us remember the precious walk and those we love.



I know not the next time I will stop by, yet when I do stop the beautiful pictures and saying bring peace and warmth to the heart. ... It is as if a prayer in cyberspace.



May you all be well


Kringle











3 comments:

  1. Hello! its AYO, aaron !yugioh! opionions here and i LOVE your blog!
    If you could, may you be one of my followers? i promise you wont regret it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Work situations can really bring you down sometimes! I know the feeling! I hoppe you come back to your blog soon! We'll all be waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello

    Good morning, my name is Amy and I am manager of

    a website. I saw your site and would like

    exchange links with you. I can add your site in

    my blog so that our visits will increase.

    If these agree email me febstoreblog@gmail.com
    My site is www.febstore.com with title
    BIOSILK THERAPY

    Best Regards
    Amy

    ReplyDelete